Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Three Days of Pictures

This morning on my way home after crying at the school nurse out of frustration. After three years, allergy meds (zyrtec, claritin, flonase, and nasonex) and testing negative to everything TWICE, asthma meds (Singulair, Pulmicort, Albuterol...puffer and nebulizer), and no results from any of these things for Jack's post-viral cough, I lost it because they were refusing to let Jack come to the nurse's office for a lollipop when his coughing fits are the worst (the one thing that actually DOES make him stop coughing). I suppose the crying was effective in the long run because I got the Dum Dum lollipops approved. Nothing like wanting to get the crazy lady out of the nurse's office to make them reconsider their policy.

Yesterday morning right after waking up. Jack stayed home with me because of his cough, and missed the Black History Month Cultural Diversity performances (he could have been part of carrying a flag!). He also missed his first day of being Snack Boy for the week. Snack Boy gets to pass out snacks and be Line Leader. He was pretty sad.


No pictures from Saturday or Sunday (crappy weekend anyway. I'd rather just forget about it), but this one and then next one were both from Friday. The one above is Friday afternoon, all made up with a fun new hairstyle. I know it doesn't look fun or new, but from the back it looks different. lol.

And later Friday night at the Family Dance at school with my good friend, Michelle. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment