Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cold Comfort

Yesterday we had our second snow day of the year. Dax stayed home too. While Dax did the fun stuff like building a snow slide in the front yard and taking the kids sledding, I did the semi-fun stuff like going for a walk with Mazzy to bring home Subway for lunch, and making beer bread. (bum knee is really messing with my winter fun!)


So here's a quick shot of me I took while I was starting the beer bread. Then I realized that it might be more fun if I took pictures of the process and included those, but I got distracted and am left with only the first shot.

Beer bread is super easy and super yummy! All that's in it is 3 cups of self-rising flour, 3 tablespoons of sugar, and 12 oz of beer. Mix it together and bake at 350 for an hour. Sometimes I make it three or four times a week to go with dinner. We have a kegorator so plenty beer on tap!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment