Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Come and Knock on our Door


I got to go out for lunch with Angel today and we took some time to go browsing at Macy's. I found a shirt I loved, but it was out of my price range. It also smacks of TV's Mrs. Roper.


This might be becoming a pattern with me. Last March I bought a dress with a similar "look". And yes, I did hang a sheet as a backdrop and take pictures of me in it. I had sent the store link to my sister who hated the dress, and I was determined to prove it was cute. She continued to disagree.


I love that dress. It's so easy to wear. I think I would love that shirt just as much. Maybe I'll treat myself for my birthday next month. I suspect Mrs. Roper was onto something!
Posted by Picasa

Edited to add: After seeing this blog, Dax informed me that he's very glad I didn't buy the Mrs. Roper shirt.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think "Mrs. Roper" when I saw this shirt. And I think it looks great...I was thinking more like hippy-chic.

    (Do you think Mrs. Roper was a hippy-chic back in the day?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! That's why I love her! lol.

    ReplyDelete