Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cleaning Up



Today I had to help out at chess club, so that means I had to be presentable. Yay! My hair is naturally curly, and I have grown to like it best that way, but I'm out of my good curly hair stuff and it's kind of pricey. Plus, it takes my hair three hours to dry, and it's COLD here! So I straightened it which has the added benefit of looking decent for a few days before I have to wash it again. I have crazy dry hair....



This is what it looks like right after I blow dry it. Every time. I even brushed it down before the picture so it wouldn't look toooo crazy. lol. I have always thought that one day I should go as Magenta from Rocky Horror Picture Show for Halloween. But only if Dax goes as Dr. Frankenfurter.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! LOL...you should be Madame Magenta rofl. We could be twins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you did your hair and makeup it made your face look quite a bit thinner... You are quite beautiful you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Amber. :) I think I definitely look better with makeup! lol.

    ReplyDelete