Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 89--Swimsuit Season!

I'd be lying if I didn't say I had hoped for some major weight loss with this challenge.  I haven't gotten "major", but I have finally gotten "some".  This morning, I weighed 179.6.  I started the challenge at 192, so it's definite (albeit slow) improvement.  Now, I know I'm still technically "obese", and I don't plan on leaving my backyard in this anytime soon, but I got a new bikini.  :D  Actually, I got two.  Three if you count the fact that one of the tops is reversible.

The timing of this couldn't be more perfect because on my favorite message board, there's been lots of debate about who should and shouldn't wear a bikini.  By the message board consensus, I should definitely NOT.  But I'm doing it anyway....



Well, at least in the backyard.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Cori! I'd say I look in denial, but I'll take the compliment anyway. Love you!

    ReplyDelete