Today I had to help out at chess club, so that means I had to be presentable. Yay! My hair is naturally curly, and I have grown to like it best that way, but I'm out of my good curly hair stuff and it's kind of pricey. Plus, it takes my hair three hours to dry, and it's COLD here! So I straightened it which has the added benefit of looking decent for a few days before I have to wash it again. I have crazy dry hair....
Not Enough Words ...
-
I love this picture! So much. Grandkids are the best!
Well, it's been awhile since I've dusted off the old blog and written some
of my thoughts dow...
1 week ago


Lookin' good! LOL...you should be Madame Magenta rofl. We could be twins.
ReplyDeleteWhen you did your hair and makeup it made your face look quite a bit thinner... You are quite beautiful you know! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amber. :) I think I definitely look better with makeup! lol.
ReplyDelete